ALaughingMind

Laughing Mind are advisors in the development of humane and sustainable sytems, spaces and interfaces, focusing on the interactions between people, their work environment and the systems they use, including management & technology systems

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Web Directions 06

Typing this up whilst I go through an extreme standards refresher at where it's nice to have the opening mantra trilogy of Content-Presentation-Behaviour running through my mind right from the start. Must remember to invoke this next time I touch my keyboard... and get involved with microformats just cause it's there..just one thought though- what is so extreme about standards?

It's nice to sit down and hear from some of the presenters whose material led me to walk down this path in the first place- and . As someone who has always passionately argued for W3C standards conformance in design for accessibility and equal access (see my last post) it's also good to know that these folks are constantly having to go back and revisit prior works created to drag them forward into a more standards compliant world. Any other er's interested in catching up, drop me a line or comment.

Looking forward to the rest of the day and tomorrows workshops..

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home